x-country mtb Retreats
On the Rivet luxury XC MTB retreats are designed for experienced mountain bikers looking to improve fitness and technique and for those looking to experience beautiful mountain bike country. Your retreat British Cycling coach Jim Styrin, is a seasoned mountain bike racer and has been riding the single tracks of the spectacular Dorset hills and coastline for more than 10 years.
Highlights of your stay with us will include challenging rocky ascents, fast single tracks, guest riders, and breathtaking views from the hills above Dorset. Retreat bookings are for groups of no less than 10 mountain bikers.
TEL: 01308 456 313
FEATURES of our retreats
- Retreats are for up to 14 riders
- Qualified British Cycling coaches and experienced guides
- Cycling specific core fitness training
- Fully supported rides
- Bike check by OTR bike mechanic
- Luxury country house accommodation in a beautiful setting
- Home cooked wholesome food freshly prepared
- Comfy generous beds with luxury linen
- Absolutely all food and drink included within the package price
- Unlimited use of spa facilities
- Deep tissue massage*
- Variety of room options from spacious king size rooms for couples to 3 bed rooms for sharing friends
To discuss an On the Rivet MTB retreat and your preferred or to make a booking, please call us on 01308 456 313, we'd love to chat to you. Alternatively, leave us a short message along with your email address in the form below.
We are also able to cater for corporate MTB retreats.
All corporate and group bookings are tailored accordingly to your needs, please call to discuss options and pricing.