Road Cycling Retreats
On the Rivet road cycling retreats are designed for those with a keen interest in road cycling and who are looking to improve performance, without sacrificing their comfort. Our bespoke retreats are perfect for individuals, friends and are available for groups of no less than 10 cyclists.
TEL: 01308 456 313
FEATURES of our retreats
- Retreats are for up to 14 riders
- Qualified British Cycling coaches and experienced guides
- Cycling specific core fitness training
- Fully supported rides
- Bike check by OTR bike mechanic
- Luxury country house accommodation in a beautiful setting
- Home cooked wholesome food freshly prepared
- Comfy generous beds with luxury linen
- Absolutely all food and drink included within the package price
- Unlimited use of spa facilities
- Deep tissue massage*
- Variety of room options from spacious king size rooms for couples to 3 bed rooms for sharing friends
To discuss an On the Rivet retreat and available dates or to make a booking, please call us on 01308 456 313, we'd love to chat to you. Alternatively, leave us a short message along with your email address in the form below.
5pm: Arrive at On the Rivet
6pm: Spa, massage (optional), relax
7.30am: Cycling-specific core training with Jim
10am: Ride out. 60-80 miles. Route to be confirmed
1pm: Lunch stop. Location to be confirmed
2pm: Ride resumes
5pm: Return to retreat. Swim, sauna, massage (optional).
7pm: Sundowners on the terrace
8am: Yoga (optional)
10.30am: Ride out 60-80 miles
1.30pm: Home for lunch
2.30pm: Guests depart
*Massage and yoga are available at an additional cost
Get to know us even better by checking us out in the social world...